Here are details on the Metabolic Efficiency Assessment:
- The testing will take place on Sunday, November 9, 2014, at KompetitiveEdge in Denver, Colorado. You must arrive by 7:45a and plan to spend about one hour with us.
- You can choose to do this submaximal exercise test on either the treadmill or bring your road/triathlon bike which we will setup on our Computrainer.
- To prepare for the test, you will need to fast for 12 hours prior. This means no food, beverages (aside from water), or stimulants after 8pm the night before. We recommend resting the day before the test. Once the test begins, you will have approximately a 10-minute warmup period, followed by 4-5 minute gradual increases in intensity. Primarily, we are looking to see how much carbohydrate and fat your body burns at the varying levels of exercise intensity. The test duration will be in the range of 30-45 minutes.
- A small group of health and fitness professionals will be observing the testing for their own learning purposes.
What you get for participating:
- One free tub of Generation UCAN Vanilla Cream protein-enhanced drink mix
- A free Fuel4mance BlenderBottle
- An autographed copy of "Metabolic Efficiency Training: Teaching the Body to Burn More Fat" book by Bob Seebohar
- An interpretation report of your Metabolic Efficiency Assessment including customized nutrition and exercise recommendations
- A unique opportunity to get an "inside look" at your own level of metabolic efficiency, which can have profound implications for health and athletic performance.
- "Like" the Fuel4mance Facebook page and then post why you feel the Metabolic Efficiency testing would be beneficial to you.
- If you are not on Facebook, please e-mail Dina with your contact information and why you feel you should be selected to win.
- We are looking for a motivated fitness enthusiast or athlete (of any level) who is interested in making nutrition changes to support improved health.
- The testing is for adults only - you will be asked to sign a medical release form and waiver.
Want to learn more about Metabolic Efficiency and what it can do for you before entering the contest?
Check out Bob Seebohar's blog post: http://bobseebohar.blogspot.com/2013/10/metabolic-efficiency-faqs.html.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out the Fuel4mance website.
Good luck to you!